Thursday, June 12, 2008

Be Prepared for the Awesomeness!

I went into this film with no expectations other than some good laughs and good looking kung fu, animation style. KUNG FU PANDA exceeded all expectations. The story is simple but the journey to the end is entertaining and well executed.
Po who is a lazy Panda must somehow become a Kung Fu Master in order to save his village from the villainous snow leopard, Tai Lung. Set in the legendary world of ancient China, Po must enter the rigid world of Kung Fu by learning that if he believes in himself, he can do anything.
The 5 masters that Po looks up to are all very good characters. The monkey is my favorite; the looks on his face are priceless.
Kung Fu Panda will hold a spot in my video collection, not for being an animated kung fu movie, but for the sole purpose that it's a good movie about a Panda who doesn’t want to sell noodles for a living, but wants to be the greatest most awesome martial artist who ever lived. B- Take the kids and enjoy!!!!! ~Caleb

1 comment:

SammyB said...

Man, I agree on this one. I took the kids to see this, and I am ready to go see it again, and the kids havent even asked me to go again.

I will say that I give it at least an A- though!
This has been one of the better animations that I have seen lately.