OK, these weren't exactly G-rated movies (as most of the "kid" movies weren't back then), but they all started with the letter G.
I showed the following movies to my kids last week. They all definitely brought back memories, especially watching them with my kids and hearing their commentary.
So, here were the "G" Movies that we watched:
1. The Goonies
"Once a Goonie always a Goonie"
- There are WAY too many memorable scenes here to quote.
- Definitely my favorite one of the 3.
- Goonies on IMDB
Here is a picture of a Goonie Reunion:
"....and whatever you do...dont feed them after Midnight!"
- and did you know that Corey Feldman was also in this movie.
- along with Howie Mandel being the voice of Gizmo.
- Gremlins on IMDB
3. The Great Muppet Caper
"Lady Holiday and the fabulous Baseball Diamond"
- Great Muppet Caper on IMDB
Do you remember these? What do you remember? What are some of your favorite lines? scenes? etc?
Lets hear it.
This is what I have in store for the next viewing with the kids. I think that I will make it an "L" Movie weekend:
1. The Last Starfighter