Saturday, February 21, 2009

Best Drama 2008 - 1st Runner Up & Winner

1st Runner Up - The Curious Case of Benjamin Button



I really let time get ahead of me on my best of picks for 2008, sorry. I promise to have a review of the rest of these movies when they hit DVD. The case of Brad Pitt's latest has been bumpy one with me. I was really looking forward to this movie since seeing the previews last summer. When I saw the film, my first impressions was utter disappointment. I have only seen the film one time, and the more that I think of the movie the more I find myself liking it more and more. The film has this great sense of fantasy to it. The only golden boy this film really deserves is the one for best special effects.




Gran Torino - Winner



If you haven't seen this movie yet, go tonight. Clint does it again.

No comments: