Sunday, February 5, 2012

TOP 11 OF 2011

Greetings, if you haven't noticed yet I just wanted to make it official that Catch A Flick has returned. I'm going to try and post at least twice a week maybe more. Currently I am working on reviews for DRIVE, CHRONICLE, and THE THING(2011). I haven't decided yet if I want to do a comparison piece with last year's THE THING and the one from 1982? Over the weekend I just discovered some awesome Italian Crime/Mob films from the 70's so expect to see some reviews of those!

Instead of playing catch up with posting new reviews along with my favorites of 2011 I'm just going to give you a list of my top favorites of last year. So in no particular order here are my favorites:

ATTACK THE BLOCK

MIDNIGHT IN PARIS

X-MEN - FIRST CLASS

RED STATE

CAPTAIN AMERICA - THE FIRST AVENGER

HOBO WITH A SHOTGUN

MONEYBALL

HUGO

DRIVE

WAR HORSE

RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES

No comments: