Thursday, January 3, 2008

Favorites of '07: Thriller - Disturbia


"Disturbia" is a wonderful movie. The movie delievers on thrills and suspense, unlike most recent so called thrillers. I love when a film grabs me from the very beginning and wont let go until the credits. When going to see "Disturbia" my expectation level was medium. I have been a Shia fan since his days on the Disney Channel with "Even Stevens". I left the theater with jaw dropping amazement. With "Disturbia" we have a well written script, a top notch cast with Shia really coming into his own. I predict him to become the next Tom Hanks. Another actor who I would like to mention that does awesome is David Morse. He plays the neighbor in question and is mostly good in everything he is in. Being that "Disturbia" is a thriller, I say nothing but the movie is about a teen under house arrest who becomes convinced his neighbor is a serial killer. Disturbia gets an A. Enjoy! ~COX

No comments: