Sunday, January 4, 2009

COX's Best of 2008

Sadly this is going to be a multi part segment, because I still haven't seen all that I want to see that may or may not effect this list. If everything goes right I will have all my picks posted before the end of the month. I have a few catagories ready to post, and you can expect reviews or comments of my picks in the coming days. Watcher beware, but I always encouage my readers to give these movies a look if they want, heck, they are my favorites of the year. Enjoy!!!

Nominees for Best Action Movie

Punisher: War Zone
Wanted
Rambo
Death Race
Doomsday

1st Runner Up: Punisher:War Zone

Winner: Rambo


Nominees for Best Comic Book Movie

The Incredible Hulk
Hellboy II: The Golden Army
The Dark Knight
Iron Man
Punisher: War Zone

1st Runner Up: Hellboy II: The Golden Army

Winner: Iron Man


Nominees for Best Comedy

Role Models
Pineapple Express
Step Brothers
The Foot Fist Way
Tropic Thunder

1st Runner Up: Pineapple Express

Winner: Tropic Thunder

No comments: