Monday, December 31, 2007

Catchaflick Best of '07 Awards ~Caleb's Picks

Before I start I just wanted to say a couple of things, first 2007 was a awesome year, so many great films. The second thing I wanted to address is that this list and my picks are subjective. How do you really judge art?

Best Special Effects: Transformers

Best Art Direction: Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At Worlds End

Best Cinematography: Zodiac

Best Screenplay: Waitress

Best Supporting Actress: Marcia Gay Harden - The Mist

Best Actress: Zoe Bell - Grindhouse

Best Supporting Actor: Javier Bardem - No Country for Old Men

Best Actor: Viggo Mortensen - Eastern Promises

Best Director: Ethan & Joel Coen - No Country for Old Men

Best Picture: No Country for Old Men



------------------------------------------------------
OK, sorry I added the "Oscar" pic. I know that this is not the Oscars.
However, I do have to say, "Where's Sweeney man?"
I will work on my list, but I know that it WILL include that one.
I will get back here soon to post my picks for 2007.
---Sam

No comments: